Tucson Fashion Week is a community wide experience consisting of three days of unique events that encompass fashion, style, art, and celebrity. Through fashion events, charitable partnerships, unique experiences and iconic collaborations Tucson Fashion Week is putting Tucson on the national fashion and retail landscape.
Tucson Fashion Week is owned by House of PM, a collaboration of Paula Taylor Productions and MHS Styling. House of PM has acquired the rights to TFW from Elizabeth Albert, founder, and has Albert’s original vision while staying true to the mission of creating a platform for emerging designers to showcase their work, alongside international designers, local boutiques and national retailers.
In 2013, Tucson Fashion Week presented international designer Betsey Johnson with their very first Inspired Icon Award and also raised thousands of dollars for the Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing at the University of Arizona as well as the Steven M. Gootter Foundation.
Learn more about TFW's history here.
Paula Taylor has been in the fashion industry for 18 years. Presently, she owns Paula Taylor Productions and produces national, regional and international fashion events. Stylist and college instructor, Taylor is the author of the definitive textbook on Fashion show production titled, "How to Produce a Fashion Show From A-Z" published by Prentice Hall/ Pearson Press. Taylor is also an avid collector and historian of vintage designer clothing.
Melanie Hebron Sutton is an award-winning, internationally published fashion stylist based in Tucson, Arizona. With a Bachelor of Science in Biology and post-graduate studies in Retailing and Consumer Sciences from the University of Arizona, Melanie has 20 years of first-hand knowledge in the fashion industry – starting off as a young model then fashion buyer, editor, prop/wardrobe stylist, and consultant.
Currently, Melanie channels her creative nature by focusing in wardrobe styling for editorial assignments and commissioned advertising.
• Robert Black, Owner, Fashions by Robert Black
• Kelly Clark, Master Hairstylist
• Sheree Hartwell, Owner, FORD/Robert Black Model and Talent Agency
• Elizabeth Heuisler, Fashion Design and Marketing Program Coordinator, the Art Institute of Tucson
• Genevieve Nedder, Creative Director and Founder, Body Fundamentals
• Jennifer Nunn, National Sales Manager and Sales Manager, Journal Broadcast Group Tucson Radio Operations
• Camerone Parker, Model and Fashionista
• Martha Van Gelder, Director, Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing, the University of Arizona